clockworkcopyclockworkcopy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Classroom Sim Classroom Sim

It was...okay, I guess...

It was pretty good except for the long wait going to the door in Science. THAT sucked. But otherwise it was pretty good. Not bad. If it gets in, congratulations ^o^! If not, definately keep working on it. It can be better, but not much better.

mikenuzzo responds:

yes i know i made the into too long. Well it is sort of punishment for failing. ALL the classes go in like that

Kill The Pacman Kill The Pacman

Very much a Style-over-substance game...

I really liked the Pac-men in this game, but I think it could've been a good idea to change backrounds. I liked the game (It was really different to all of the DEFEND YOUR CASTLE and KILL BRITNEY SPEARS you see pop up on Newgrounds. I Like it, but wasn't addicted.

Sleepless Knight Sleepless Knight

Frustrating but fun.

Enough said.

R!SE R!SE

SUPER HAPPY BUNNY KILL!!!

Um...good job...why are they still happy when they fall off the place?

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

It is a very good game.

I had fun playing this. It is very funny, reminds me of, uh...I forgot and it is generally a good all round game. I like the Sam Fisher goggles.

supersoldier supersoldier

I don't call many games addictive, but...

...this one really is! I think that The Behemoth should put something like THIS onto a console. This is pure genius. One of the best NG games ever to graze the portal and beyond. While it's not Pico's School in it's classic ability, it's right up there with it. :D

The Last Wizard Part 1 The Last Wizard Part 1

A Great RPG

I really like it, it has skills, cool art :D and a really good story. The only thing I didn't like was -- IT WAS SO HARD!!! But who really cares :)

VOTE 5 OR 4 ON THIS THING AND NOT 0 OR I WILL FEEL SAD THAT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BLAM A GOOD PIECE OF WORK.

windows 200000001 windows 200000001

Yaay! A 1!

Windows is not that annoying(If you ask me, that's how the internet is well, most of it,) and the only 2 funny things were the media player and the paint mixup (lol XD). Anyway, why does everybody make fun of WINDOWS? What about Linux or Mac? "THEY all seem pretty normal." Yeah. All Operating Systems are generally the same, except for a few minor differences on the outside. If I bothered, I would vote 0 on every Windows entry, but I want to give yours a 3 because:

1. I like games and using fake OSs :D
2. It had 2 slightly funny bits.
3. "Windows 200000001" XD

There. Vote 3! or less.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

I always knew the powerpuff girls were evil...

Poor Domo-kun. I cant beat this, loved the style, and hopefully many people have avoided God's vengeance and bashed the evilly cute powerpuff girls. DOWN WITH THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Yeah, uhh...it wasn't that good.

I don't want to blam this, (itk 's actually kinda good in a wired way) but I do think I find fault in this game. I don't really like the story, but that's just me ;)